Followers

Monday 29 February 2016

Welcome!

Hello, this is my new blog made specially for the subject of sewing! I already have a blog dedicated to my pets, a professional one about my writing, and one for general subjects - and seeing as sewing is becoming a big part of my life, I thought I'd blog here too, so that people don't have to root through all my posts just to find sewing. :)

My name is Ellie, I'm a 17 year old girl living in the UK, and I love writing books, sewing (vintage, historical. Lolita, as well as modern), and making art. I come from a very crafty family, so I've been making things and sewing since I was very young. Occasionally I attempt to knit and crochet too. Recently I've published a book too.
It's my ambition to become either a costume designer or somebody who is commissioned to make bespoke historical or vintage costumes, as well as a self-published author.


I'm a big fan of Lolita fashion and consider myself a "lifestyle Lolita" in my hobbies, interests and dress sense.

From me you may see costumes, Lolita fashion, historical garments, some embroidery, and clothing gifts that I have made for family members and friends. Now I've got to start posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment